Stay Strong America
All Lift Service Company is bullish on the Covid-19 virus. This country, and the World have seen far darker days and we’ve overcome them. Right now, it’s important we all, the World and American citizens do the right thing to overcome this crisis. By working together, looking out for each other and doing the right thing, it won’t be too long until we can resume our normal lives.
Our idea for this page is to bring you information, news and tips to help you and your employees through these trying times. We’ll provide links to useful information and news to help all of us understand that we will be ok as a nation and it will be sooner rather than later.
All Lift Service Company Corporate Bulletin Regarding Covid-19
The transportation and logistics industry has been designated a “Critical Infrastructure Segment” under Presidential Policy Directive 21 and Department of Homeland Security emergency readiness programs implementing the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001. 42 U.S.C. § 5195c(e). It is therefore the policy of the United States government that these industries continue to function with minimal disruption in the event of an emergency. Furthermore, in a March 16, 2020 guidance, the President of the United States instructed that employees of Critical Infrastructure Industries, including the transportation and logistics sector, should be permitted to continue to perform their normal job functions during the Coronavirus pandemic.
What We’re Doing to Ensure Your Safety
We have been working with our staff to ensure they are taking the proper precautions not only here, but when working at your facility. Our goal is to continue to provide you with the great service and support you’re used to, without undue exposure to this virus.
- Covid-19 Key Facts – CDC
- Corona Virus Stats for the USA (Worldmeter)
- Schools, Workplaces & Community Preparation & Action – CDC
- Covid-19 Interactive World Map – John Hopkins
- 8 Things Your Small Business Needs to do During Covid-19
Links Added April 1
- Guide to the “CARES” Act
- SBA Loans Under the “CARE” Act
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- Summary of Unemployment Insurance Expansion
Families First Corona Virus Response Act
- Fact Sheet: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Fact Sheet: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Field Assistance Bulletin about 30 day non-enforcement policy
- Employee Rights Poster and poster FAQs
- Online dialogue
- What Employers Need to Know About H.R. 6201: The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (3-16-2020)
Positive and Useful Covid-19 Related Articles
- Loss of Smell-Taste Possibly Indicates Covid-19 Infection
- 5 Ways to Help Your Community During The Covid-19 Crisis.
- Talking with Children About the Covid-19 Crisis
- A Plan to Get America Back to Work After Covid-19
- China Closes its Last Covid-19 Temporary Hospital
- Covid-19 Cases Drop Sharply in South Korea
- Apple Has Re-opened All it’s Stores in China
Working together, our region and our nation will get through this. History has shown we are resilient and by working together can and will continue to weather adversity. Hopefully, if we all work together and do the right things for our fellow citizens, this will soon pass and we can get back on the path of productivity.
About All Lift Service Company
All Lift Service Company is Northeast Ohio’s source for material handling equipment, service, parts, rentals and training. We are here for you, fully operational during this crisis. Please contact us for any of your material handling needs by calling (440) 585-1542.