Let us help you find what you need.
• HYDRAULICS Lift cylinder is hard chrome. Pump unit includes motor, gear pump, and solenoid. Pressure compensated lowering valves regulates lowering speeds.
• FRAME AND MAST Bolt-on high visibility I-beam construction, lift cylinders are positioned in outer I-beam. Dual lifting chains. Class two ITA fork carriage with 36” tall load back rest.
• ELECTRICAL Infinelty variable travel controller and AC drive motor provides high torque through-out the entire drive range. Regenerative braking and brushless design drastically reduces maintenance. Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of the load on truck. Automatic resetting circuit breaker and one piece micro switch design complete the system.
• CONTROLS Travel, lift, lower and tilt functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle, designed to allow operation with either hand. Wrap around guard, reversing switch, thumb control, and horn are standard.
• ACCESSIBLITY Removal of two piece power head cover exposes major components for inspection and maintenance. Drive wheel is removed with one nut.
• BEARINGS DRIVE WHEEL-Tapered roller bearings sealed in oil bath LOAD WHEELS-Sealed ball bearings
• BRAKES Electromagnetic brake is mounted on motor armature shaft multiplying the braking power through the ZF GK20 transmission. Brake is applied when control arm is in the vertical or horizontal handle position. Travel speed is reduced when forks are above 12” fork height. Neutral braking resists roll back on ramps.
• TRANSMISSION Vertically mounted drive motor is direct mounted to gear housing. Oil bathed ZF GK10 hypoid bevel gear drive-train transfers power to axle. State of the art optimized gear technology supplies advantages such as minimal envelope circle, zero maintenance, low noise level, high efficiency and high performance.
Weight Capacity (kg):
Weight Capacity (lbs):