Let us help you find what you need.
Warehouse, Manufacturing, Narrow Aisle
• HYDRAULICS Lift cylinder has hard chrome plated rods. Pump unit including motor, solenoid, gear pump, and pressure compensated lowering valve are mounted high in the power compartment for ease of service.
• ELECTRICAL 24-Volt ZAPI Combi-ACx, travel control with matching drive motor provide high performance throughout the entire speed range. Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of load. Separately fused power control circuits, quick disconnect EPD power cut off, and hour meter /battery discharge indicator combination gauge complete the system. Power configurations and diagnostic features are displayed with a ZAPI handheld console.
• BRAKES Regenerative electromagnetic brake is mounted on the motor armature shaft multiplying the braking power through the transmission. Brake is applied when the control arm is in the vertical or horizontal handle position. Travel speed is reduced when forks are above 12” fork height. Neutral braking resists roll back on ramps
• CONTROLS Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle. All operator controls are accessible without having to lift the hand from the handle. Angle grips are designed to allow easy operation with either hand. Wrap around guard, reversing switch, thumb control, and horn are standard. Top mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort and minimum steering effort. Gas assisted spring gently returns handle to vertical position.
• TRANSMISSION Vertically mounted drive motor is direct mounted to gear housing. Oil bathed ZF GK10 hypoid bevel gear drive train with tapered roller bearings transfers power to axle. State of the art optimized gear tech-nology supplies advantages such as minimal envelope circle, zero maintenance, low noise level, high efficiency and high performance.
l MAST & PANTOGRAPH I-beam mast with dual lifting chains. Pantograph stroke extends the fork carraige beyond the units straddle legs, with integral tilt and sideshift.
l STRADDLE LEGS & FORKS Fixed straddle leg inside dimensions (ID) available at 34” or 42” resulting in a 42” or 50” outside dimension (OD). Class 2 ITA fork carriage with 36” tall load back rest and 42” Forks spacing is adjustable.